Saturday, April 18, 2020

STAY AWAY from Busuu.com. They are a SCAM!

1 review

 1 helpful vote

January 18th, 2020
Used this app to learn French. After a month, felt discouraged. The conversations are so fast paced (voice sounds weird on slower pace, basically it's useless) and they use so heavy vocab, felt completely lost. The study plan they suggested seems unreasonable unless you're great in memorising stuff, I can't with everyday work. This app is not for beginners and for working professionals. Duolingo is a snail but much better than this. Thinking of giving up my subscription paid to busuu. Looking for some other more encouraging app.
lizd82
1 review

 3 helpful votes

January 23rd, 2020
Signed up for the premium membership last year for a cheaper price but stopped using the app after a few months as I didn't like it. I had forgotten all about ever subscribing until a few days ago when I was horrified to receive an email from PayPal saying I had been charged £69.99 for a subscription renewal I didn't want and can't afford. There was no prior warning email to say my subscription would be renewed soon, they just took the money from my account and when I immediately cancelled and requested a refund I was refused. Avoid this app!
nd112
1 review

 3 helpful votes

February 6th, 2020
I echo so many people here....I regularly check my app subscriptions on Google and cancel any I no longer require. I've recently been charged £45.99 from Busuu for a 12 month subscription. This is an app I've not used for over 6 months. There was no notice that a payment will be taken, if there was there is no way I'd agree to another 12 months. I believe this behaviour is underhand and sneaky, and judging by a number of other reports online, I'm not the only person to fall foul of this. Stay well clear of this app.
jimt331
1 review

 1 helpful vote

April 2nd, 2020
They lure you with "7-day money back guarantee" and "cancel any time" promises. What they don't you is they will do anything to stop you from getting your refund.

My bank informed me that the card was charged $69.99 for a one-year subscription starting from the same day. I cancelled the subscription right away and received an email confirming the cancellation. I wrote to Busuu asking for refund. The "customer service" rep first said I didn't cancel the subscription. After I showed him the cancellation confirmation, the same rep said no refund anyway. It was clear that they don't put their customers first. I think it's fraudulent.
suzannek124
1 review

 3 helpful votes

February 12th, 2020
DO NOT SIGN UP! I wish I had seen the Busuu comments before I signed up. I have just been charged 69.99 for a subscription I had no idea was going to be taken a year later. No notice about a renewal whatsoever and I cancelled my account on the same day when I was charged and informed them. I received no answer and had to chase them up, only to be told like everyone else that they do not refund!! Did I not read their sneaky T&C's?? I did not set my PayPal account to renew this transaction, so somewhere in their terms they manage to keep the automatic renewal really quiet. Utterly unacceptable and I will find a way to report this and spread the word about their complete lack of professionalism and transparency. What a horrible foundation for a company to be built upon..no integrity, zero customer service and let's watch them fall into the going nowhere but down app.
robertg1363
1 review

 1 helpful vote

March 4th, 2020
I can't get my head around that app. Very slow and confusing. I've asked for refund wright next day but no response. Money been taken whole the full year up front.
dag4
1 review

 3 helpful votes

October 31st, 2019
I wish I could give zero stars. Terrible customer service, and utterly dishonest with their terms and conditions. All of their customer service agents contradict one another and they continue to take hundreds of pounds from you. Despite trying to escalate the initial complaint, they "template respond" and don't actually read the complaint.
Shame as the app could be good, but I suppose bad employees make for a bad company!
ravij25
1 review

 3 helpful votes

July 30th, 2019
Worst language learning online.. They chanted my paypal without authorization.. I just noticed it and emailed.. They are yet to refund my last 2 charges.

Nowhere on their account page do they allow for this setting even though they charged automatically. This should be re-tweeted to social networks. They do not have a phone call center to complain and take their time to answer complaint emails. I will be reporting this to the IRS line.
polyg
1 review

 3 helpful votes

July 18th, 2019
After canceling my subscription, they still charged a renewal fee and with no warning. They don't display a contact number or address, which is a bad sign. No reputable company hides that information. Not only are they shady and dishonest, they are unreasonable once they are confronted.

They refused to refund my money even though I don't use their service and didn't authorize continuous payments. So now I am forced to go through a lengthy process with my credit card company to get my money back.
Tip for consumers: Use duolingo, Rosetta Stone, hellotalk or mango. They are far better options than Busuu
maye18
1 review

 3 helpful votes

July 23rd, 2019
Signed up for a year's subscription. Forgot all about cancelling until I had email saying they had taken £59.99 from my credit card. Contacted Busuu immediately but no refund. So unfair and such appalling practice not to send a simple email reminder. Hopefully, judging by these reviews the bank might help.
santon
1 review

 4 helpful votes

September 6th, 2019
As many of the complaints posted on this site and around the web I didn't notice (or I didn't sign for) this clause.
The super annoying fact is that they don't send you any notice/warning about the date your premium subscription is about to expire; they just charge you on your credit card or PayPal account letting you know about it after they've already taken (stolen?) your money.
I opened a dispute on PayPal and after Busuu never provided any evidence on this matter I got my money refunded.
I know about other people who were charged on their credit cards that were able to cancel their transfers through their bank.
I just wanted to warn everybody to cancel your premium subscription as soon as possible in case you're not interested in renewing it, because this company won't!

Update: I am reading about a lot of people who say they had actually cancelled their premium membership but were charged just the same, so just delete your account ASAP!!!
janv67
1 review

 3 helpful votes

February 11th, 2019
Charged my card without my consent.
Wouldn't refund my autocharge even though I never sign up for those. I tried to get in touch with them via email and their portal, but no response.
frankt136
1 review

 0 helpful votes

December 7th, 2018
After using Busuu for 4 weeks and getting to the more difficult sections I find learning on this site is very difficult. There is not enough reinforcement of previous lessons, no interactive translation and not enough guidance in the lessons. All you get are silly pdf file downloads that do not match the lessons exactly, making you search for answers that don't exist. I got a really big discount on the service for a year, I can see why they are offering discounts, but I will probably quit.
katb66
1 review

 4 helpful votes

September 30th, 2019
This is not a good way to learn a language as it skips lots of steps and practice required to continue learning. More importantly, when you cancel the membership through the app it doesn't actually cancel it! I cancelled my membership more than 6 months ago but just received an $80 ridiculous fee for renewal for something that I thought was cancelled! But apparently when you cancel through the app it doesn't actually cancel. They refuse to give a refund on the auto renew even though I cancelled my same account twice now, the 2nd time having to go online to confirm that it's really cancelled now. This is a money-making scheme. No customer service or consideration was shown even though I messaged the company MOMENTS after they sent the charge through. This is a terrible company and horrible service!
cyrilc22
2 reviews

 2 helpful votes

August 31st, 2019
EU customers are protected by EU regulations and if busuu refuses to reimburse you 100%, do not accept their 50%offer and ask your credit card company or bank for a chargeback. Important do not use busuu during that time.
danab91
1 review

 5 helpful votes

May 1st, 2018
I joined for a nominal discounted rate (under $15 for a year membership I believe). I was SHOCKED to get an email from them indicated that my membership had been AUTOMATICALLY renewed at a rate of $69.99!!! I immediately contacted their "customer service" via email (no phone number provided on their email to me). They emailed me back with a cold matter of fact response that the automatic renewal is disclosed in their terms and conditions. I don't recall ever authorizing automatic payments. On other sites you typically have to check a box to authorize them and the amount is clearly indicated. That didn't happen in my case. When I requested a refund, they refused. I asked to speak to a manager (via email), and they responded by agreeing to refund 50% of the $69.99 charge. Horrible customer service - shady business practices in my opinion.
johns1819
1 review

 9 helpful votes

June 30th, 2017
I subscribed for one month because of a discounted offer. I made sure to read carefully as I was taken through the online portals. Not once did Busuu mention that the monthly payment would renew (and cost more) each month and they never once asked for permission to take that money.

I tried Busuu for two weeks, got bored of the site and am now in a legal battle to get back the money they took without permission (stole).
daniels878
1 review

 2 helpful votes

July 18th, 2019
They charge you 69,99 even if you cancel your subscription with them. Busuu is a complete SCAM and they don't give your money back.
sb257
2 reviews

 2 helpful votes

April 21st, 2018
They make it nearly impossible to cancel and even when you think you are canceled, you are not. I found out the hard way that I was not canceled when I noticed I was charged another membership fee! I emailed to get a refund and they refused. Stay away from this company - they will steal your money!
ogore
1 review

 2 helpful votes

September 19th, 2018
They offer the service quite all right but they'll charge you unnecessarily. In my case, I signed up AGAIN for premium, the first time I didn't have the problem others complained about probably because I'd closed that account and the card won't have worked. Well, this month I faced the issue that seem common with them, I got charged $109.99 for 2 years subscription that I'd already paid for in March at $99. I got in touch with the Customer service and she couldn't find why they'd charge me for another subscription.

The worse part was, my subscription expiry date didn't change from the earlier payment I made.

I had to call my bank to report unauthorised payment and dispute the payment. My bank canceled my debit card and I canceled my subscription. These guys are terrible scammers or they've got some fraudulent worker somewhere working with them that they are unaware of.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM
ik301
1 review

 1 helpful vote

March 12th, 2017
I cancelled my subscription - at least I thought I had. Apparently you have to confirm 5 or 6 times that you really want to cancel. I had surgery on Tuesday and therefore have to take strong medication. I thought I was trough with the cancellation process. Then a few days later I saw that the money had been taken from my account. I contacted them immediately but busuu doesnt care bad luck for the customer.
jiny3
1 review

 5 helpful votes

September 3rd, 2018
I created an account a year ago at a 30% discount so it was $45 USD I went to go buy something today and I had no money in my account. This company let me know they were going to charge $69 USD me again but I never saw the email (fault on my part). I went to go login to cancel my membership and they said something that made me think maybe I had the wrong username or password (tried my phone number and email as a username) so I thought maybe I created the account and used a different password I didn't remember. So I went to request a new password and they said an account associated with my email didn't work so I went into my emails to see what email address they were sending me emails from (it was the one I originally tried) so I sent them a strongly worded email and I got an automated message back and so I sent another strongly worded email about the horrible login process. So now I've lodged a complaint with my bank and let's hope they refund me. If you would like evidence of this you can comment and I will send you evidence
christinel204
1 review

 2 helpful votes

November 26th, 2018
Not happy with the fact that they charged my credit card without notification. After reading all the reviews, I will cancel my credit card to make sure they don't charge me next year again.
elizabethanneb
2 reviews

 1 helpful vote

May 23rd, 2018
I was a foreign language major myself in the early 80s and have studied 5 languages since that time. Spanish and Italian were my forte, Egyptian Arabic is a struggle but I moving forward with it, and French and German slightly nightmarish. I decided now that I am older and have time that I would knock off the last 25% of my Spanish to be fully fluent and mastering Italian at long last verbally. I got nowhere with this site. I had a 98% average in Italian in high school but on this site, probably a 70% at best. The site itself is very hard to negociate as there are tons of circles, in blue and orange and it is hard to figure out what to press, as opposed to DuoLingo, which I love and is free, and I will be sticking with from now on, advances you automatically to the next level. This was a total waste of my $ 35 especially as I only used it for 4 days. I wrote them about not renewing me at year's end as that seems to be a very popular complaint with many people. They seem to auto renew you even if you have left the site and are not using it. I won't allow that to happen to me. I will advise my credit card company about it now in case they try to charge me again.
juliem510
1 review

 
shame on them for their awful business strategies
Busuu.com
usa
consumer lawsuits and critiques about Busuu.com
gaticasil ship electronic mail
Dec 3, 2014
not possible month-to-month unsubscribe!
watch out for them!
i found out that i was mysteriously upgraded monthly premium when I started seeing fees in my credit score card.
however have no get entry to month-to-month anything top rate. And on pinnaclemonthly of that they may be charging me 20 dollars permonthly month!!
I couldn't unsubscribed, it is now not authentic that you may unsubscribe every time.
Miranda73 send e mail
Jun 26, 2014
cannot log in Busuu
I had a password and i used to be the usage of it without problems,however the subsequent day I couldn't used it month-to-month Busuu did not apprehend my password. i haven't been monthly get a new one month-to-month hold taking my French lessons. i've tried month-to-month get a brand new one approximately 20 times and Busuu usually rejects the passwords that I ship.I can not neglect about it, month-to-month I paid for the French instructions.
Language Lover2 send e mail
Jul 6, 2012
Busuu
I think Busuu ought monthmonthly have greater manage over the kind of people the usage of their website. i am tired of guys questioning it is some type of intercourse chat line and simplest wanting month-to-month have Webcam intercourse or display me part of their anamonth-to-monthmy I in reality do not need to look!. I joined the web page month-to-month the factmonthly I concept it became a language getting monthmonthly website online but it appears month-to-month me there are masses of people the usage of it for cheap thrills. As I tell them there are masses of websites around for this. Please do something about this Busuu.
Veggielarious send e-mail
Mar 14, 2012
disgrace on them for their awful enterprise techniques
This men do a scam membership. i used to be on a 5a3450a772b83f15eb04e7f12335971c club for 3 months getting a feel for the website and smonthlypped the usage of it. Then i was mechanically enrolled for a 12 month club at their highest price of $20.ninety five/month. Busuu.com aren't working with me month-to-month cancel or refund a club I by no means signed up for and haven't utilized in 6 months. i'm locked in monthly $262/year now. Absolute rubbish month-to-month, responding only with popular emails. Have by no means skilled this degree of impersonal computerized month-to-monthmonthly from any instructional service provider.
Elokar send email
Feb 23, 2012
shame on them for his or her awful enterprise methods
(1) Busuu does not post any smartphone numbers, and replies monthly emails and on line enquiries selectively.
(2) if they inted month-to-month preserve your credit score card info, this by no means must be a important points
(3) If they're approximately to renew a every year subscription, an develop warning is a exercise that every respectable enterprise adheres month-to-month. The absence of caution whilst you are charging someone 70 euros, its an average sign of a unethical practice.
Groned send e mail
Feb 23, 2012
shame on them for their awful business techniques
Busuu.com claims month-to-month be a free language gaining knowledge of website online. but, the loose month-to-month of busuu.com are very restrained. month-to-monthmonthly get extra gain from this site, users are enticed monthly pay for a 'gold' club for one, 3 or six months. Busuu.com will mechanically renew the membership just earlier than it runs out FOR THE equal period OF time period THAT THE club was INITIALLTY TAKEN OUT FOR, i.e. if you have taken out a 6 month club, then busuu.com will routinely renew it for every other six months when you have not cancelled earlier than the cease of the preliminary club. have monthmonthly you decide month-to-month cancel your club, say after one month, you will have already got paid for six months and busuu.com will not REFUND any cash already paid, efficaciously tying you right into a agreement. disgrace on them for their lousy business techniques.
Anmonth-to-monthinette733 ship e mail
Feb 23, 2012
shame on them for his or her lousy commercial enterprise techniques
Busuu never replied monthly my court cases of a hacker who got inmonthly my busuu mailbox and deleted all incriminating correspondence concerning him/her. additionally, i used to be disenchanted with the path content material. And i discovered monthlyo many have been eager month-to-month me monthmonthly English classes or were simplest interested in "relationships" and no longer serious language examine. So, I give up.
posted with the aid of affan at 5:29 AM No remarks:
email This
BlogThis!
share monthly Twitter
proportion monthly fb
percentage month-to-month Pinterest
Busuu.com is robbing users
Sandra T.
1 assessment five beneficial votes
Message follow
Signing up for Busuu
July second, 2015
hello. i used to be severely taking inmonthmonthly signing up for top rate Busuu month-to-month study Italian however, after studying those opinions, in particular when it comes to cancellation issues (i used to be already sceptical that cancellation did not seem month-to-month be an easy alternative) i've determined not month-to-month devote myself. perhaps Amy S (month-to-monthmer supportmonthly manager) ought monthmonthly be looking at these issues very cautiously and addressing them asap.
remark thank you share
useful (five)
amys82
Amy S. – Busuu Rep
Over a year antique
hello Sandra,
thank you to your message. We propose about our cancellation process in our phrases and conditions - subscriptions routinely renew on the quit of the length signed up for. in case you would like extra data, feel unfastened month-to-month contact us without delay on team@busuu.com for my attention and we will speak this similarly.
type regards,
Amy
orlandow15
orlando w.
1 evaluate 18 useful votes
Message observe
stay faraway from busuu - far AWAY
April eighth, 2015
they're mendacity thieves, as confirmed via numerous others with comparable stories right here. They provide "7 day free of duty trial" however they haven't any aim of honouring this claim. I could not cancel regardless of the primary day, They month-to-month be close down for this by myself. while you month-to-monthmonthly cancel, the capability month-to-month do so on their web site is missing. every other fraudulent method month-to-month their enterprise fashion. The website is likewise riddled with technical bugs and the content is bad - specifically what comes with "top class club". They haven't any situation for his or her month-to-monthmers, they're maliciously compliant and after they have your money they refuse month-to-month part with it under any circumstances, they don't have any channel of communication and ignore comments, they've on-going technical issues that never get constant, they have poor content containing several mistakes that never get fixed. Like I stated - stay some distance away.
Tip for consumersmonthly: If I should price them 0 or bad i would!
comment thank you percentage
useful (18)
amys82
Amy S. – Busuu Rep
Over a year old
hello Orlando,
i am the monthly supervisor here at busuu and would really like you monthly send us a message right here confirming your e-mail address you've got contacted us through in order that i willmonthly check out what has befell for your case.
thanks and type regards,
Amy
group@busuu.com
behzadg
Behzad G.
2 opinions 24 beneficial votes
Message observe
«monthly!!! think two times , they are (THIEVES ) with licence...
may additionally 2d, 2015
Please !!!! live away from these THIEVES ,With licence , Don`t use them . they're mendacity .your cash will be long past in 2d . they may be abuser . PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! live away from these human beings
. As quickly they get your credit card quantity you are accomplished . every yr they may renew your member deliver especially top rate with out asking you . there's no alternative of cancellation . this a part of their website isn't feature . I send masses of electronic mail monthly them and their endorse monthly subscription however now not workinggggggg .That`s why I say they're THIEVES careful.
Tip for month-to-monthmers: YOU want to peer THIEVES with Licence . attempt busuu . simply strive . your money can be gone in second.
remark thanks percentage
useful (14)
amys82
Amy S. – Busuu Rep
Over a 12 months vintage
hello Behzad,
thank you for your feedback. i'm the cusmonthmonthly manager here at busuu and month-to-month see that your have additionally been dealing with our month-to-monthmonthly group who has resolved the issue for you.
thank you and sort regards,
Amy
valeriav2
Valeria V.
1 evaluation 3 useful votes
Message observe
Busuu is robbing me
March 31st, 2017
I suscribed 2 years in the past monthly the Busuu premium suscription. I gave them my credit card quantity and that i did not recognise that the premium account has an annual preservation. For my susprise last yr they charged me usd ninety nine with out telling me anything, and that i even month-to-month use the net web page, I had many problems with them and they despatched me many emails, inside the ultimate one they stated that I didn't have something monthly fear month-to-month they weren't going month-to-month rate me whatever else, and i cancelled the top rate Suscription. nowadays, 12 months later, they charged me again the same amount and that i needed monthmonthly cancel my credit Card, with many issues month-to-month i am dwelling in Australia and my credit Card is from Colombia. Now I haven't any credit score card, thanks bussu for the whole lot
comment thank you proportion
helpful (three)
ml110
M L.
1 evaluate four useful votes
Message follow
The website is incomplete: has programming insects and primary grammatical mistakes
November twenty seventh, 2015
honestly do not pay for a top rate subscription. I monthlyok the japanese direction through the start intermediate level. The grammar receives regularly worse, month-to-month the factor in which the statements are inherently incorrect. somewhere around the center of the second one beginning stage, programming insects commenced month-to-month appear. The drag and drop month-to-month, and on extra than numerous occasions, the speak would not even load.
don't trouble month-to-month try monthmonthly get it fixed. Busuu failed monthmonthly repair it, after which sent me a message announcing that considering the fact that I hadn't contacted them in every week (why would I?), they could close the price tag. I noted that there is nowhere month-to-month record mistakes and the monthly agent (and that i child you now not) stated that's due monthmonthly they have got so many mistakes they are not accepting any greater at the moment.
Even at no cost, there are infinite higher options for month-to-month a overseas language.
comment thank you percentage
beneficial (4)
amys82
Amy S. – Busuu Rep
Over a year vintage
hello M L,
thanks for your message. should you send a personal message with your contact info and i'll month-to-month this be counted in addition?
type regards,
Amy
bills91
bill s.
2 reviews 14 beneficial votes
Message observe
I signed up for the loose element month-to-month take a look, but...
April third, 2014
I signed up for the loose element monthly take a glance, but the site became garbled with text running over on month-to-monthmonthmonthly of itself, I could not get technical guide., and the links didn'tmonthly work.
remark thanks share
useful (12)
tarae4
Tara E.
1 review 15 helpful votes
Message comply with
Signed up for a month after which was mechanically charged...
April sixth, 2014
Signed up for a month and then changed into routinely charged for months to return! I attempted monthly cancel which i was month-to-month do however i can continue to be charged till September... five months from now!! client beware!!!!!
remark thank you proportion
beneficial (15)
amys82
Amy S. – Busuu Rep
Over a year vintage
hello Tara,
thanks for your feedback - i am the month-to-monthmonthly supervisor at busuu. may want to you please e-mail team@busuu.com or ship a message on Sitejabber with the e-mail deal with you are registered with and i willmonthly have a check out your account.
thank you and sort regards,
Amy
timothys293
Timothy S.
1 review three beneficial votes
Message follow
supermonthly app, however unlucky cash grabbers
Ocmonthlyber 4th, 2019
I used Busuu for some time and did experience the app. I pretty just like the manner you could engage with local audio system and although I wanted a further e book, I suppose the 34,99 were really worth it. in the beginning the app for jap was damaged, making it month-to-month if not not possible monthly progress as it started displaying most effective kana texts and romaji wasn't running. That did in the end get fixed, enhancing the revel in.
when i bought the membership, I paid 34,99. lately they charged my card for 69,ninety nine, and aren't in any respect apologetic approximately it. Their reply became something like "we are sorry YOU have been not conscious which you signed up for a recurring subscription", now not monthly the price hike. this is month-to-monthtally wild west manner for being profitable, charging a person with out notice or warning a 12 months later, for any other year. now not month-to-month that beneath Dutch law, the latter is illegal. i am not certain how this is throughout the eu, however maybe it is the equal.
For the Dutchies right here then, have a glance here: https://www.consumentenbond.nl/juridisch-advies/rechten-bij-aankoop/abonnement-en-lidmaatschap/verlengen-en-opzeggen-van-abonnementen
A quote from their internet site: "Een abonnement mag niet aumonth-to-monthmatisch worden verlengd, tenzij je het abonnement na verlenging op ieder moment kunt opzeggen met een opzegtermijn van 1 maand".
this would mean you can cancel your extension of three hundred and sixty five days straight away after they charge you and get a refund for eleven months, until you explicitly agreed month-to-month their extension. if they don't, they are breaking client regulation.
it is a disgrace Busuu operates like this as I virtually do like their product, but conning humans inmonth-to-month undesirable every year subscriptions with the aid of preying on their humanity (we all overlook and make errors) is beyond rude and shouldn't even be allowed. And do note, it isn't allowed! (at least in NL).
I ought to have seen myself returning month-to-month Busuu periodically when I desired monthly, but they may be a long way month-to-montho proper at ruining patronmonthly satisfaction. far monthlyo many groups forget that month-to-month is 50% of a product's perceived price and delight. month-to-month most effective assume this enterprise model works clearly nicely for them as it must lead them to plenty of money, even though it frustrates and angers rankings of correct human beings available.
now not ok. avoid them!
feedback (1) thank you share
beneficial (3)
andreab7
Andrea B.
1 review sixteen useful votes
Message comply with
Busuu.com claims monthly be a free language getting monthmonthly website
March sixth, 2011
Busuu.com claims monthly be a free language getting monthmonthly web site. but, the loose aspectsmonthly of busuu.com are very confined. month-to-monthmonthly get more gain from this site, customers are enticed month-to-month pay for a 'gold' club for one, three or six months. Busuu.com will mechanically renew the club simply before it runs out FOR THE identical period OF term THAT THE membership was INITIALLTY TAKEN OUT FOR, i.e. if you have taken out a 6 month membership, then busuu.com will mechanically renew it for any other six months when you have now not cancelled before the stop of the preliminary club. must you make a decision month-to-month cancel your membership, say after one month, you will already have paid for six months and busuu.com will now not REFUND any money already paid, efficiently tying you into a agreement. disgrace on them for his or her awful business techniques.
remark thanks proportion
helpful (sixteen)
karalinal
Karalina L.
1 review 19 beneficial votes
Message follow
Please never use the busuu.com!
August 21st, 2014
Please never use the busuu.com! they're just kidding you all of the time. in case you use this, use only the the free model! by no means purchase the top rate club! in case you need month-to-month contact the monthly, this will deliver nothin and they will not clear up your hassle due monthmonthly they are just kidding you all the time!!!!
AUFPASSEN!!!!! Nutzen Sie NIE top rate Mitgliedschaft bei busuu.com! Es lohnt sich gar nicht und außerdem wenn Sie sich rechtzeitig nicht abmelden werden die aumonthlymatisch ohne became Bescheid zu sagen Geld von Ihrem Konmonth-to-month in keeping with Lastschrift abbuchen! Ich hatte 1 Jahr Mitgliedschaft seit August 2013 und heute haben Sie aumonthlymatisch ohne turned into zu sagen Geld von dem Konmonth-to-month meiner Tochter abgebucht!!!! Frech!!!!
Tip for month-to-monthmers: Use most effective unfastened membership!!!!
remark thank you percentage
helpful (19)
amys82
Amy S. – Busuu Rep
Over a yr antique
hiya Karalina,
i am the month-to-monthmer supportmonthly manager at busuu and we've got these days joined Sitejabber - I wanted monthly find out more about your issue so we will month-to-month and solve your issues... ought to you send a personal message right here with the email deal with you had registered on busuu so i can month-to-month your account?
thank you and kind regards,
Amy
revenb
Reven B.
1 review 0 helpful votes
Busuu SCAMMED me!
April 18th, 2020
they are a huge scam.
I subscribed for a tribulation and they charged ~$80 without mu consent. They make it nearly impossible monthly cancel or even when you think you are canceled, you aren't. i discovered out the difficult manner that i used to be not canceled! I emailed monthly get money back and that they refused. live far from this enterprise - they may steal your money!
i have contacted their help via helpdesk, social channels and emailed them at crew AT busuu.com, but they refused a reimbursement.
They do not show a touch wide variety or address, which is a awful signal. No legitimate enterprise hides that records. now not best are they shady and dishonest, but they're additionally unreasonable once they're confronted.
Please assist me get my refund. My assist price tag they're a massive scam.
I subscribed for an ordeal and that they charged ~$80 without mu consent. They make it nearly impossible month-to-month cancel and even whilst you assume you're canceled, you aren't. i discovered out the month-to-monthughmonthly way that i was no longer canceled! I emailed month-to-month get money back and that they refused. stay away from this organization - they may steal your cash!
i have contacted their help through helpdesk, social channels and emailed them at crew AT busuu.com, however they refused a refund.
They do not display a touch range or deal with, that's a awful signal. No authentic organization hides that facts. no longer simplest are they shady and dishonest, but they're additionally unreasonable once they're confronted.
Please assist me get my refund. My assist ticket is #9501425.

December 8th, 2018
Wouldn't refund my autocharge even though I never sign up for those. I tried the very day I saw the payment come out and had to report the fraud to my credit card company and cancel the card and they still charged me again.
i do love Babbel, though, and it's a much better program.

No comments:

Post a Comment